ND Care & Support Cardiff is our flagship office based in the heart of the capital of Wales. The team works to support children, adults, the elderly and more mature individuals with prescribed care packages across Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
Our service users are predominantly vulnerable individuals who are in receipt of homecare. This may include those receiving healthcare, those in lawful custody or under the supervision of probation services. It may also include those receiving a welfare service of a prescribed description or direct payments from a social service authority.
The team works with the local health board, the NHS, private bodies, families and individuals to support the delivery of appropriate care packages. Every Carer that works for ND Care & Support undertakes rigorous compliance checks – so you can be assured that we only employ those people who reach our award-winning standards.
The needs of individuals requiring the services of ND Care & Support Cardiff can include:
- Learning disabilities
- Physical needs
- Mental health needs
- Asperger’s and Autism
- Complex and additional challenging needs.
- Cardiff is the capital of Wales and is the UK’s 11th largest city.
- Cardiff was the first Fair Trade capital in the world.
- Cardiff has more green spaces per person than any other UK city.
How to find us
- Office Cardiff:
ND Care & Support Ltd
- Tel: 029 2082 7555Fax: 029 2082 7511Email: email@example.com
- By Car: Parking at the office
- By Train: Ty Glas or Llanishen Station