ND Care & Support Abertillery is based in the heart of the town centre, with the team working with the local community to provide care solutions for service users and signposting individuals into work within the care sector. We cover the areas around Newport, Blaenavon, Pontypool (Torfaen), Abergavenny, Gilwern (Monmouthshire), Abertillery, Blaina, Ebbw Vale, Cwm and Tredegar (Blaenau Gwent).
We have a diverse workforce, from young carers to those who have had years of experience in the care sector. Every Care Worker in our team undertakes rigorous compliance checks, so you can be assured that we only employ those people who reach our award-winning standards.
These individuals work to deliver a high-quality service to some of the most vulnerable members of our community. We work with:
- The elderly
- End of life patients
- Brain injury patients
- Huntington Disease sufferers
- Physically disabled people
- Clients requiring specialist care
- And domestic assignments (cleaning).
- Abertillery is the largest town of the Ebbw Fach Valley.
- The town is steeped in history with some ruined farmhouses across the region dating back to medieval times.
- Cwmtillery Lakes to the north of the town are a popular tourist attraction for families and those who enjoy a spot of fishing.
How to find us
- Office Abertillery:
ND Care & Support Ltd
ND Care & Support
39 Somerset Street
- Tel: 01495 733610Fax: 01495 733611Email: Abertillery@ndcare.co.uk