- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: 14.01.19 Or 11.02.19
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care
- Job Ref: EW1
- Salary: £8.75 PER HOUR
We are looking for support workers who will be available on Saturdays, Sundays and in the half term school holidays.
If you are caring, passionate about helping others and you would like a job that makes a difference please apply!
Applicants must be over 18 years of age; experience is desirable but not necessary as full training will be provided.
Driving is essential, so applicants must have a full clean driving license.
If you have a calm, fun and approachable personality and you have excellent communication skills you could be the candidate we are looking for!
In return for your commitment we offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay – £8.75 an hour
- Full induction training
- We offer QCF level 2 & 3 in Health and Social Care
- Flexibility (session times vary)
- If successful, your appointment will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost met by the applicant.
- Successful applicants will need to attend our induction course (dates to be confirmed upon offer of appointment).
If you would like to discuss our vacancy further, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you
ND Care and Support are seeking motivated, honest and reliable individuals to join our team of support workers. ND Care and Support provide community and homecare services for vulnerable adults and children.
Ideally you will have experience of supporting people with a disability and have a full clean driving licence.
We will provide you with full training and the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised Social Care qualification and competitive rates of pay.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS (the cost of which is met by the applicant).
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7555, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 28th December 2018