ND Care and Support are looking for individuals who would like to support children in the community during evenings and weekends.
The role provides the opportunity to take children out into the community and do fun activities with them, some of these include bowling, cinema, eating out, activity centres to name just a few.
To be considered for the role you must –
- hold a full UK driving license
- be over the age of 18
- have a desire to work with children with learning difficulties or challenging behaviour
- Be a motivated individual
- Able to lone work and utilise initiative
- Be flexible and reliable in order to maintain consistency for our service users
- Demonstrate good communications skills
- Able to support service users well-being throughout their daily lives
- Be passionate about ensuring that the individual is at the centre of support delivery
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid travel time
- A comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunities to achieve QCF level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care – as we value your life long learning
- Opportunities to progress within our company – we are always expanding and looking for new developments
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- An annual temporary contract renewable by agreement – providing you with the consistency and security
If the above appeals to you, then apply today!
ND Care and Support are seeking motivated, honest and reliable individuals to join our team of homecare workers. ND Care and Support provide homecare services to older people in their own homes and wider community.
Duties include but are not limited to; supporting people to maintain their home, personal care; meal preparation and to access their local and wider community.
12 months experience, a QCF level 2 or equivalent is ideal but not essential as all employees have comprehensive training. Due to the nature of the business you will need to be a car driver with access to your own car for work. In return we can offer you competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and additional training opportunities including a nationally recognised Social Care qualification.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS (the cost of which is met by the applicant).
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7555, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th August 2019