- Location: Monmouthshire - South Wales
- Duration: Ongoing
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
- Sector: Care
- Job Ref: MON01
ND Care and Support are currently searching for care workers for teams required for home care and one-to-one care covering the Monmouthsire area.
Your duties may include:
- Supporting individuals with their daily activities within the service user’s home or within the wider community
- Enabling individuals to live comfortably, safely and happily within their home
- Supporting and enabling regular access the local community
- Assisting, promoting and encouraging service user’s independence
- Support service users with personal care, nutrition, social and spiritual well-being
- Completion of daily reports as required to meet standards
- May include liaison with external agencies, local authorities and family members
- Assisting individuals to undertake hobbies, attend day services, daytime activities and outings
- Communication – excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Have the ability to adapt style to meet clients needs
- Customer Service – excellent customer service skills and able to build rapport with both staff and service user
- holds a full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Ability to speak a variety of languages
- Possess a QCF level 2 or above in Health and Social Care
- Worked in a similar setting / environment in a previous role
- Excellent rates of pay
- A free comprehensive induction and training programme
- Continuing paid update training
- Paid travel time
- Paid waiting time
- Opportunities to achieve QCF level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care – as we value your lifelong learning
- Uniform provided
- Personal Protective Equipment provided regularly
- Opportunities to progress within our company
- Regular supervisions and team meetings – keeping up-to date with relevant information
- Recommend a friend scheme – receive a bonus per recommendation
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
ND Care and Support are seeking motivated, honest and reliable individuals to join our team of homecare workers. ND Care and Support provide homecare services to older people in their own homes and wider community.
Duties include but are not limited to; supporting people to maintain their home, personal care; meal preparation and to access their local and wider community.
12 months experience, a QCF level 2 or equivalent is ideal but not essential as all employees have comprehensive training. Due to the nature of the business you will need to be a car driver with access to your own car for work. In return we can offer you competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and additional training opportunities including a nationally recognised Social Care qualification.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS (the cost of which is met by the applicant).
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 01495 733610, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th August 2019