- Location: Caerphilly - South Wales
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
- Sector: Care
- Salary: £8.21-£9 per hour
Are you the caring type, looking to make a difference to someone’s life?
Do you love being in the comfort of your own home?
That’s why we do what we do.
By joining our fantastic team of Care Workers, you will enable individuals with varying care and support needs, to remain in the comfort of their own home – providing an alternative to live-in or care home settings.
You will be trained to provide tailored care and support to meet each individual need. This could include support with domestic duties, personal care, or getting out and about.
If you are kind, compassionate and passionate about helping others, we want to hear from you!
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly pay
- Paid travel time and mileage
- The choice of a flexible contract
- Full or Part Time positions
- Consistent runs and hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme – receive £100 for every successful referral!
- A comprehensive induction program
- Support to achieve QCF levels 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
- Progression Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Pay
What we need
- Must be over 18
- Car drivers with access to their own car preferred
- Previous experience is desirable but NOT essential as full training is provided
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 01495 733610, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 15th November 2019