- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Duration: On Going
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care
- Job Ref: CFCW
- Salary: £8.75
We are an established and award-winning company and we require Care Workers to work within the Home care sector across Cardiff and Surrounding areas.
We are a friendly and supportive team ensuring your needs are met while you deliver a high-quality service within the community.
Duties may include:
- Assisting and promoting independence within the areas of personal care
- Support all nutrition, social, and spiritual well-being
- Encourage individuals with their daily activities within the service user’s home
- Supporting regular access to the local community, Assisting individuals to undertake hobbies, attend day services, daytime activities and outings
- Completion of daily reports as required to meet standards
- Liaison with external agencies and family members
To be considered for these roles you must:
- Hold a full UK driving Licence and use of own car
- Be committed to supporting others
- Have experience of working / supporting the Elderly
- Be a motivated individual
- Able to lone work and utilise initiative
- Be flexibility and reliable
- Day hours, evenings, weekends, Sleeping and waking nights available
- Have an organised approach to ensure consistency for our service users
- Demonstrate good communications skills
- Able to support service user’s well-being throughout their daily lives
- Be passionate about ensuring that the individual is at the centre of support delivery
We value our staff and in return for your commitment to this role we will provide you with;
- Excellent rates of pay
- A free comprehensive induction
- Continuing paid update training
- Paid travel time
- Paid waiting time
- Mobile phones provided
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
- A comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunities to achieve QCF level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care – as we value your lifelong learning
- Annual temporary contract renewable by agreement ensuring consistency and security
- Opportunities to progress within our company – we are always expanding and looking for new developments
- Regular supervision and Team meetings – Keeping up to date with relevant information
- Recommend a friend £100
If you have the skills required, are passionate in relation to providing a high service quality service, to support too vulnerable persons within the local community, please do not hesitate in contacting us today.
We look forward to hearing from you
ND Care and Support are seeking motivated, honest and reliable individuals to join our team of homecare workers. ND Care and Support provide homecare services to older people in their own homes and wider community.
Duties include but are not limited to; supporting people to maintain their home, personal care; meal preparation and to access their local and wider community.
12 months experience, a QCF level 2 or equivalent is ideal but not essential as all employees have comprehensive training. Due to the nature of the business you will need to be a car driver with access to your own car for work. In return we can offer you competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and additional training opportunities including a nationally recognised Social Care qualification.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS (the cost of which is met by the applicant).
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7555, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th August 2019