- Location: Newport - South Wales
- Start Date: 11.04.2019 or 11.05.2019
- Duration: On Going
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care
- Job Ref: Caer09
- Salary: £8.75
We are an established and award-winning company require Care Workers to work within the Home Care Sector across Caerleon and Surrounding Areas.
Duties may include:
- Supporting and Enabling individuals to have regular access the local community
- Assisting, promoting and encouraging service user’s independence
- Support service users with personal care, nutrition, social and spiritual well-being
- Enabling individuals to live comfortably, safely and happily within their home
- Completion of daily reports as required to meet standards
- Assisting individuals to undertake hobbies, attend day services, daytime activities and outings
- May include liaison with external agencies, local authorities and family members
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Have the ability to adapt style to meet clients needs
- Be able to build rapport with both staff and service users
- Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle
- Flexibility – days, evenings weekends, waking or sleep in duties available
- Excellent rates of pay
- A free comprehensive induction
- Continuing paid update training
- Paid travel time
- Paid waiting time
- Mobile phones provided
- A comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunities to achieve QCF level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care – as we value your lifelong learning
- Annual temporary contract renewable by agreement ensuring consistency and security
- Personal Protective Equipment provided regularly
- Opportunities to progress within our company – we are always expanding and looking for new developments
- Regular supervision and team meetings – keeping up-to-date with relevant information
- Recommend a friend and you could receive £100 per recommendation
If you have the skills required, are passionate in relation to providing a high service quality service, to support too vulnerable persons within the local community, please do not hesitate in contacting us today.
We look forward to hearing from you
ND Care and Support are seeking motivated, honest and reliable individuals to join our team of homecare workers. ND Care and Support provide homecare services to older people in their own homes and wider community.
Duties include but are not limited to; supporting people to maintain their home, personal care; meal preparation and to access their local and wider community.
12 months experience, a QCF level 2 or equivalent is ideal but not essential as all employees have comprehensive training. Due to the nature of the business you will need to be a car driver with access to your own car for work. In return we can offer you competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and additional training opportunities including a nationally recognised Social Care qualification.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS (the cost of which is met by the applicant).
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7555, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 8th March 2019