We are looking for an experienced Care Co-ordinator to join our successful and close knit team. This role offers a chance to build on your existing skills in an award winning organisation with great benefits and training opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To work within the policies and procedures of ND Care and Support paying special attention to the policies which promote a safe working environment for all.
- Contribute to the overall success of the department by contributing and attending team meetings, etc.
- Ensure records are maintained to a high standard and meet compliance needs
- Utilise the brokerage service to maximise business opportunities
- Ensure service delivery plans are established with any associated personal care plans prior to new service delivery.
- To ensure appropriate risk assessments are developed and implemented
- To review and spot check any package to ensure compliance to the care standards
- Ensure appropriate inductions are arranged for new services
- Ensure regular contact is maintained with service users and or their representatives
- Attend review meetings as and when requested.
- Ensure concerns regarding vulnerable adults and children are reported without delay
- Ensure staff receive appropriate management, supervision and appraisal
- Ensure staff have appropriate skills/training to meet service user need
- Ensure records are maintained and up to date
- Ensure staff follow service delivery plans and risk assessments
- Contribute to the Quality Assurance process by regularly seeking feedback from staff
- To attend networking events increasing own knowledge of the sector and identifying future trends
- Contribute toward the Inspection process and local authority monitoring
- Participate in the out of hour’s service on a rota basis.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience working as a senior care worker, ideally in domiciliary/homecare and hold a QCF level 3 or equivalent. The individual will ideally live in the local area and own transport is essential. Further skills include:
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be flexible as and when required of this role
- Strong Communicator
- Confident decision maker
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Thursday 15 November 2018.
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 01269 839 503, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th November 2018