- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: 14.01.19 Or 11.02.19
- Duration: On Going
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care
- Job Ref: ely
- Salary: £8.75
An established and award-winning company requires Care Assistants to work within the Home Care sector across Ely and Surrounding Areas.
Duties may include:
- Assisting, promoting and encouraging service user’s independence
- Supporting individuals with their daily activities within the service user’s home or within the wider community
- Enabling individuals to live comfortably, safely and happily within their home
- Supporting and Enabling regular access to the local community
- Assisting individuals to undertake daytime activities and/or outings
- Days, evenings and weekends, waking or sleep-in duties available
- Support service users with personal care, nutrition, social, and spiritual well-being
- Completion of daily reports as required to meet standards
- May include liaison with external agencies, local authorities and family members
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work Mobile phone provided
- A free comprehensive induction
- Continuing training programme
- Paid travel time
- Paid waiting time
- Accrued Holiday Pay
- Flexible working hours
- Encouraging and Supporting you to achieve QCF level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
- Opportunities to progress within our company – we are always expanding and looking for new developments
- Annual temporary contracts renewable by agreement ensuring consistency and security for you
- Flexible and reliable
- Committed to supporting others
- Able to work autonomously, take initiative and be vigilant
- Experienced in working/supporting the Elderly. (This is preferred but not essential)
- A motivated individual
- Organised in your approach to ensure consistency for our service users
- Able to demonstrate good communications skills
- Able to support service user’s well-being throughout their daily lives
- Able to ensure that the individual is at the centre of support delivery
- A full UK clean driving license holder (use of own vehicle is essential)
If you have the skills required, are passionate about providing a high-quality service, to support vulnerable people within the local community, please do not hesitate in contacting us today.
ND Care and Support are seeking motivated, honest and reliable individuals to join our team of homecare workers. ND Care and Support provide homecare services to older people in their own homes and wider community.
Duties include but are not limited to; supporting people to maintain their home, personal care; meal preparation and to access their local and wider community.
12 months experience, a QCF level 2 or equivalent is ideal but not essential as all employees have comprehensive training. Due to the nature of the business you will need to be a car driver with access to your own car for work. In return we can offer you competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and additional training opportunities including a nationally recognised Social Care qualification.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS (the cost of which is met by the applicant).
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7555, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 21st December 2018