- Location: Newport - South Wales
- Duration: On Going
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care
- Job Ref: Duff
- Salary: £8.75
An established and award-winning company requires Care Workers to work in the Home care sector across Duffryn and Surrounding Areas.
We support Individuals of all abilities to live independently, access the community and attend activities.
You will be required to:
- Hold a full UK driving license and have use of own vehicle
- Assist, promote and encouraging service user’s independence
- Support service users with personal care, nutrition, social and spiritual well-being
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to promote choice and independence
- Excellent and versatile communication skills
- A natural aptitude to work on your own initiative and as part of a close-knit team
We expect commitment, understanding and professionalism from our support staff; in return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexibility – days, evenings weekends, waking or sleep in duties available
- Comprehensive induction
- Ongoing paid update training
- Paid travel time
- Paid waiting time
- Mobile phones provided
- A comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunities to achieve ongoing QCF in Health & Social Care – as we value your lifelong learning
- Annual temporary contract renewable by agreement ensuring consistency and security
- Personal Protective Equipment provided regularly
- Opportunities to progress within our company – we are always expanding and looking for new developments
- Regular supervision and team meetings – keeping up-to date with relevant information
- Recommend a friend and you could receive £100 per recommendation
Please note: Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
If you have the skills required, are passionate in relation to providing a high service quality service, we want you!
ND Care and Support are seeking motivated, honest and reliable individuals to join our team of homecare workers. ND Care and Support provide homecare services to older people in their own homes and wider community.
Duties include but are not limited to; supporting people to maintain their home, personal care; meal preparation and to access their local and wider community.
12 months experience, a QCF level 2 or equivalent is ideal but not essential as all employees have comprehensive training. Due to the nature of the business you will need to be a car driver with access to your own car for work. In return we can offer you competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and additional training opportunities including a nationally recognised Social Care qualification.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS (the cost of which is met by the applicant).
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7555, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th July 2019