Are you the caring type, looking to make a difference to someone’s life?
By joining our fantastic team of Community Support Workers, you will enable individuals with varying disabilities or learning difficulties, to experience fun activities within the community, such as bowling, cinema trips or outdoor activities
You will be given fully training to enable you to provide the best possible support to meet the needs of each individual.
If you are kind, compassionate and passionate about helping others, we want to hear from you!
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly pay
- The choice of a flexible or guaranteed hours contract
- The choice of days or nights or split shifts
- Full or Part Time positions
- Refer a Friend Scheme – receive £100 for every successful referral!
- A comprehensive induction program
- Support to achieve QCF levels 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
- Progression Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Pay
What we need
- Must be over 18
- Car drivers with access to their own car preferred
- Previous experience is desirable but NOT essential as full training is provided
Please contact ND Care & Support for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7555, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 5th October 2020